- LightBurn Setup For A Galvo Fiber Laser (PC)
- LightBurn Setup For A Galvo Fiber Laser (Mac)
- LightBurn Setup Using LightBurn License - After Your Machine Arrives (PC)
- LightBurn Setup Using LightBurn License - After Your Machine Arrives (Mac)
- LightBurn Setup Using LightBurn License - Before Your Machine Arrives (PC)
- LightBurn Setup Using LightBurn License - Before Your Machine Arrives (Mac)
- LightBurn Setup Using Free Trial - Before Your Machine Arrives (PC)
- LightBurn Setup Using Free Trial - Before Your Machine Arrives (Mac)
LightBurn Bridge Setup MIRA
What You Need
- LightBurn Bridge
- Micro SD Card
- Power Plug
- Ethernet Cable
- Internet Connection
- USB Thumb Drive
- Plug in and turn on the laser.
- Insert the Micro SD Card into the bridge, ensure it’s positioned correctly.
- Plug the power plug into the bridge, and the other end into a power source.
- Plug one end of the ethernet cable into the bridge. Plug the other end into the LAN INTERFACE located at the back of the laser.
- On the Keypad, press the Z/U button. Using the UP Arrow, highlight IP CONFIG+ on the screen. Press the ENTER button.
- Using the Arrow buttons, change the IP address to : 10.0.3.3
Press the Z/U button after you have entered each number.
- Use the UP & DOWN Arrow buttons to highlight the Z Move on the keypad screen. Press ENTER.
Press the LEFT Arrow button to raise the table up. Be careful to not hit the laser head on anything.
- Open the lid, and the front access door.
- Locate the blue and black cables on the floor at the front of the machine.
Disconnect the blue cable plugged into the left side of the Ethernet hub. Lay the wires on the floor.
- On your computer, click on the Wifi icon in your taskbar.
Choose LightBurn Bridge from the dropdown.
- The Join LightBurn Bridge window will pop-up. Select your network from the SSID dropdown.
Enter your password.
Click the Connect button.
- Click on the Wifi icon in your taskbar again.
Select your personal Wi-Fi network.
- Open the LightBurn app.
- In the Laser Window, click on the Devices button.
- In the Devices Window, click on the LightBurn Bridge button.
- Click Next in the Bridge Discovery Wizard window.
- Click Next again to scan your network for the LightBurn Bridge.
- Click Add Device.
- Enter what you would like to call your LightBurn Bridge.
- Enter the dimensions for your machine’s work area.
X Axis Y Axis MIRA5 11.81”/300mm 19.69”/500mm MIRA7 27.56”/450mm 17.72”/700mm MIRA9 35.43”/600mm 23.62”/900mm
- Click Next.
- Set your Origin to the Rear Right.
Click Finish to add the new device.
- In the Laser window, select LightBurn Bridge from the Devices dropdown.
It is connected when it says “Ready” in the Laser window.
- Click on Device Settings in the toolbar.
Click the Import button.
- Plug the USB thumb drive that came with your laser into an open USB port on your computer.
Locate and click on the Settings file on the USB Thumb Drive.
Click on Scanning Offsets.lbso.