All MakeCNC software patterns, assembly guides, and related documents (referred to as "Digital Files") supplied by MakeCNC, LLC to AEON Laser USA customers (referred to as "The Customer") are subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The Customer may not obtain or attempt to obtain any materials or information pertaining to these Digital Files through any means not intentionally made available or provided for through MakeCNC, LLC via AEON Laser USA.
- MakeCNC, LLC is the legal copyright holder and owner of the software patterns supplied in the Digital Files.
- The Customer is given a license from MakeCNC, LLC to use the Digital File’s software patterns to make physical models.
- The Customer may sell the physical models as projects or kits as long as these models are cut on an Aeon Laser machine.
- The Customer does not have the right to sell, share, or distribute the Digital Files or their respective documents in any format. However, assembly guides may be physically printed and shipped with any physical products that The Customer makes from the Digital Files.
- The Customer does not own the Digital Files. The Digital Files are the property of MakeCNC, LLC and The Customer is given a license to use the Digital Files as defined in these terms and conditions.
- This license is non-transferable, meaning that The Customer may not include the Digital Files with their Aeon laser if they decide to sell it. If selling a used Aeon laser machine, the MakeCNC, LLC laser files must be deleted.
- MakeCNC, LLC and Aeon Laser USA hereby disclaim any liability, responsibility or legal obligation for any use of the Digital Files by The Customer, including but not limited to any consequences resulting from the misuse or malfunction of the Digital Files.
- MakeCNC, LLC and Aeon Laser USA also hereby disclaim any liability or responsibility for any physical items that are produced using the Digital Files by The Customer, including but not limited to any injuries, damages, or losses resulting from the manufacture, distribution, sale, or use of such items.
- If The Customer sells projects in kits that are made from the Digital Files, The Customer acknowledges and agrees to include documentation with those projects about safety, as well as any "small parts" warnings regarding the age of users, and hereby assumes all legal obligations and liabilities associated with such sales.
- MakeCNC, LLC and Aeon Laser USA will not be held responsible for any actions taken against people or companies making products from the Digital Files, including but not limited to any legal claims, disputes, or lawsuits arising from the manufacture, distribution, sale, or use of such products.
- MakeCNC, LLC reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to change the Terms under which the MakeCNC Digital Files are offered. The most current version of the Terms will supersede all previous versions. MakeCNC, LLC encourages The Customer to periodically review the Terms and Conditions to stay informed of any updates.
Find help, tutorials, and more information on the MakeCNC website: